Looking for a full- or part-time team member? We’ll handle all of the outreach and candidate sourcing so you just have to make the decision.
You may not have a toothache, but we know your pain & we can fix it
Finding Staff is Brutal
- RDH unemployment rate is less than .5%
- Sub lists, temp agencies, & free groups are unreliable & time consuming
- Job boards are expensive & ineffective
Access to Dental Pros
- Tens of thousands of dental professionals nationwide
- Automatically alert nearby professional staffers
- No fees until your shift is filled
- Missing a hygienist can decrease revenue by $1,500 per day
- Canceled shifts lead to patient churn, further reducing revenue
- A lack of assistants leads to dentists covering activities that don't generate revenue
Maximize Your Profits
- Keep your chairs full to generate maximum revenue
- Post the shifts you need to keep your office thriving, rather than adapting to professionals' schedules
- Increase patients’ satisfaction & loyalty
Wasted Time & Energy
- Calling subs & temp agencies & posting online wastes time
- Staffing woes place extra stress on all staff members
- Employees are forced to cover for missing staff
- Dentists & staff are focused on delivering the best quality of care
- Team members are thriving in their respective roles
- No time wasted calling and posting without results
Evaluate TempMee’s RDH ROI
Use our ROI calculator to estimate the impact on your bottom line when you fill a Temp Hygienist shift.
Staffing for Offices
Staffing for Offices
Create Your Account
Staffing is the key to running a successful dental practice. Open a free TempMee account, enter your dental office address, and start posting shifts!
Attract dental staff by posting shifts up to 3 months in advance. Post up to 5 shifts without entering payment information!
Accept Any Counters
If a professional counters your posted shift for a higher rate, you can accept or reject the offer. Rejections will be automatically reposted.
Communicate as Needed
Once a professional is confirmed, you can communicate directly through the app with any key information about your office or the shift.
Work the Shift!
Your professional should arrive at the specified time, ready to work.
Pay & Rate
Unlike traditional agencies, payment for the professional will be processed automatically through TempMee, along with our fee. Rate your professional 1-5 and let us know how much you enjoyed working with them!
Get Access to Thousands of Dental Pros
Take your dental practice to the next level with verified and reliable hygienists and assistants from the largest dental community.
Coverage for extended, medical, or vacation leave. Post multiple shifts together to book a single dental professional for multiple days, or post each shift separately for maximum flexibility.
On-Demand Daily Temps
Whether filling in for a staff member or staffing for an extra day of service (a great tip, by the way), post shifts as short as you’d like.
Access the Biggest Community of Dental Professionals & Enjoy the Benefits
- No subscription or posting fees
- Post openings in seconds (really)
- An easy-to-use platform the whole staff can use
- Relief from that constant staffing headache
My favorite part of TempMee is the app. Having my temp schedule easily accessible makes life a lot easier.
Within hours I’m able to get a hygienist – very professional, caring hygienists – to take care of my patients.
All I have to do is put on my app what days I’m looking for. It’s super easy and convenient.
See Our Frequently Asked Questions
Every dental professional on the platform is screened, their licenses are verified, and they are peer reviewed to make sure they are qualified to temp at your office.
Download the TempMee app or create an account from the TempMee website.
It is free to make an account and post a shift. You choose how much you’d like to pay the hygienist. TempMee adds a 22.5% booking fee on top of the hygienist’s pay. The booking fee for dental assistants is a $60 flat rate.
TempMee will charge the dental office for both the hygienist’s pay and the TempMee booking fee at the time a shift is confirmed. These funds are held in escrow until the completion of the shift. If the hours worked vary from what was initially confirmed, any adjustments must be sent to TempMee customer support by 11:59 p.m. on the day of the shift.
Still Have Questions?
Choose one of the options below to get your questions answered!
Send Us a Text/SMS
Don’t hesitate to send us a text message with any questions you have.
Give Us a Call
Prefer to speak to a team member directly? We’re happy to answer your call.
Chat with Our Experts
We’d love to chat with you! Our team is ready to assist you with any inquiries!