5 Reasons Why Temping Makes Sense for Many Hygienists
Whether you’re looking for temp work to make some extra money as a side hustle, or you’re between offices, temping has its advantages.
If you have never temped before and aren’t sure where to start, this is a great article to read first.
Here are 5 reasons temping may be right for you:
- You need the extra money, childcare expenses, doctor visits, new technology, catching up on bills- we all need extra cash!
- You need more flexibility and control of your schedule because you have to stay home with your kids.
- You need more flexibility so that you can do other things with your life that don’t involve dentistry!
- You miss treating patients-meeting new people and just getting to interact with other people is what humans are meant for! Getting out of the house and taking care of others is scientifically proven to be good for your mental health!
- Temping gives you a window into an office’s people, beliefs, mindsets, and culture without commitment. Not sure if you want to get into the RDH field again? Definitely temp first to see what condition offices are in near you.
The dental staffing revolution you’ve been waiting for is hereGet Started With TempMee!